Friday, March 16, 2007

Where did the week go?

Has it really been since Tuesday, I guess it has.

So I will fill you in a bit in the last few days and whats going on.
Jose turned 30 in the last week or so, and I am trying to figure out what to get for him. Jose and I have been great friends and work together on things since Jr. High. I am going to talk a bit more about him in the next week, time permitting.
I am going to West Illinois for a business meeting next weekend and trying to get prepared for that. Lots of typing.
I had stomach flu a bit earlier this week, I was fine after 24 hours other than looking like hell, which is normal for me.
I will try to be around a bit tomorrow at least.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jose!

I hope your business meeting goes okay next week. Don't forget to pack your Oreos. :)

Hope you are feeling better after having the flu.

Take care Janus.

Frodo :)

6:42 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Jose would thank you if he wasn't too busy to drop by this week.

Thanks for the well wishes, and I probably won't pack any oreos, when I work with James that means I will be eating skittles for a few days.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Yup yup, this year is flying by! Before you know it it'll be 2k8....

Peace,

- Neo

8:38 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

its just zippin on by.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters