Friday, February 23, 2007

Janus is gone for the weekend

This weekend I am meeting with Manuel for business and a little R and R. We have been meaning to do an audit since the Superbowl but schedules are never cooperative, and this is the off season. Whew.
I won't leave you hanging entirely besides some good links for you to read, I am going to add another today.
Today I present to my regular reads list Viscosity, Jon Ferguson's Blog.
Among his blog writing, which I enjoy, he is community pastor of CCC, key player in New Thing (something that very much interests me), and also does a great job leading services.

Hope you enjoy, thanks for the permission to add you Jon.

See all of you Monday or so, and have a good weekend.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend with Manual. :)

Frodo

4:19 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Frodo :)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters