Thursday, February 08, 2007

A long series of short updates.

Rather than make a bunch of drawn out blog updates, I figured I would just sum up the last few days in a short order for my readers.

1. The immediate Crisis is in remission. My latest crisis where I asked for prayer is no longer an immediate danger. In other words, the prayers worked. I have a new set of things I need to do and am working on right now. However the life or death aspect of it has lessened, so that I am not wondering if I have to leave in a moments notice and am no longer in a constant state of panic. Ipray and people wishing to be updated will be given a full explanation (at request of course.) Thank you to all that prayed for me and sent me the well wishes, they not only worked but were greatly appreciated, and I wanted to let you know both of those things.

2. Reply to the comment and emails, and updates to my blog and reading of other blogs are soon to resume. So if you are anxiously awaiting an update for your comment or email, or just miss the bright ray of sunshine of me reading your Blog, fear not. I am coming back, it will have to start tomorrow though. Today I am at work until late.

3. Side work to resume, and new contracts to start. This is more for my partners and coworkers. Things will be back to normal, and we can work on planning and meetings again and my submissions, which will resume Monday at noonish. Jose is no longer going to be acting manager on my behalf. So Jose...stop acting this weekend.

4. Reorganization is currently being done and I am cleaning house. Don't worry no one is getting fired, that means I am updating the file cabinet and really cleaning my house. What it does mean is that I will hopefully be more organized and efficient. I cleaned my inbox out yesterday, and file cabinet is about half way done as of last night. Dusting and cleaning floors is next.

and finally 5. I am in good health. Monday someone did what some people would get in line and pay money to do, I got three punctures in the arm. Seriously, I got a Tetnus shot, blood drawn, and a TB test. I don't have the official blood results yet, but thanks to a wonderful source, (cough...thanks Mrs. Torrell) , everything looks good. Now I am waiting for the doctor to call and say the same thing.
I also got some sleeping pills to try and I feel great using them 3 times now. My doctor is also helping me with Stress management too. So all is great.

Hope to see you tomorrow or so. Thanks for coming by.

J. T.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Good, now send some of that peace of my mind my way; along with some of those sleeping pills. ;)

Peace,

- Neo

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that the crisis is not so much of a crisis now.

But 3 jabs? 3??? You are a brave man, Janus Torrell.
Glad to hear you are doing okay though.

Take care.

Frodo :)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Neo, I will pray the peace comes atcha. As for the pills, I could just say the legal and safe thing and say "ask your doctor"

:)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Frodo thank you, and shots are kind of like pulling off bandaids..best to do it quick and get it over with.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters