Monday, January 22, 2007

Janus is caught up at last.

I have probably started at least three posts this week, but I am just not getting anything too exciting. Besides the Bears are going to the Superbowl, how in the world can I beat that.
Things have been going well, though I am not home very much this week.
Occasionally one of my friends will say "So married guy...staying out of trouble?"
The answer is yes, I don't have time for trouble this week.
Just letting you all know I am around, though I got to turn in and go back in the morning.
I am now officially caught up with all but the work related blogs. Yay me. Now I got to do those next...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!

They are going to win this year, I just KNOW it. :)



Now you have caught up with things, I hope you can relax a bit, and take things easy.

Take care Janus.

Frodo :)

5:38 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thank you, I will try, though I am still scrambling to catch up with everything that isn't on the computer too.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters