Monday, January 15, 2007

Early Mondays and the End of Thursday as we know it

My apology to people that are asking me for lots of exciting wedding details, none are forthcoming for this evening.

With the New Year some new changes are coming.

Of course I am newly married, that's a good thing.

I have to do my new goals for the season.

Things slow down this time of year usually so I can concentrate on working instead of having "Holiday Chaos"(should I put a TM after that or what??) and now that I am married I don't have to plan weddings anymore, just budgets ...so that's good news too.

Now for the bad news.

With the new year I have new work hours. I am still around quite a bit but I have a early bedtime on Monday now. (in fact in about a half hour I am going to hit the hay, at least in theory.) I also no longer will have a Thursday when I am home much. I start work at 6 in the morning, do things throughout the day then go back to work and will get home around 9:30 at night.
Even if I am home at 9:30 or so the only thing that I will be able to do for a while is drool on myself and babble on worse than usual.

Trust me, it's not pretty. So don't worry, the "Janus Pointless Ramblingathon" shall continue, I just might be gone a little in between here and there.

See you all later.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you can adjust to your new working hours quickly. Thursdays will be a long day for you.

Look forward to more 'Janus Pointless Ramblingathon' lol.

Frodo :)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Ah, so you survived the wedding. LOL

Neo sings "A Whole New World.

LOL

;P

Peace,

- Neo

12:25 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Frodo, I will try to please.


Hi Neo, yep I survived! It's good to be home.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters