Friday, March 02, 2007

back to basics

Sorry it's been a few days, I have been a little grouchy and sleep deprived lately. Though I have thought of some great posts I could put up if I just really sat down and did it.
The last few days I have been a beast to be around, but I was able to relax a bit this evening with Rob. I haven't eaten much lately, not because I am trying to starve myself but because I just haven't felt hungry. Thanks for the BBQ pork sandy Rob.
I keep much of me bottled in at times, despite me not shutting up here. I should try to talk to God about it at times, but I am not very good at that. I can be very pig headed like that. So again, good advice especially to my sisters kids...don't try to be like me too much.
I appreciate the people asking if I am ok, it is good to know that people check the blog and if I am missing more people than my wife and the IRS will notice.
So I am ok, and if I am gone for a few days that is just because I am refreshing myself and going back to basics. Incidently I missed the 5000 counter mark for my camcorder. So consider the time off I took and maybe another day or so as an oil change.
I plan on being back by Monday though at the latest, so keep me in prayers and see you soon.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to relax Janus. I know it's easier said than done, but try anyway. And GET SOME SLEEP while you're at it. :)

Psst. I have a packet of Oreos here. Would you like some? Lol.

Take care of yourself Janus, and I hope you feel better soon.

Frodo

3:11 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

that get some sleep remark is going to get a severe eye rolling there lady. I don't stay awake alot because I enjoy it.

You have redeemed yourself though with the oreos. I will talk to you soon too.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hangs head in shame*

Sorry Mr Torrell, Sir. I won't mention sleep again.

Frodo

11:05 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

:) and thank you for the cookies

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters