Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Excel

Whew am I tired.

The good news is my neck isn't really hurting anymore, the bad news is now I hurt my back.
(hangs head in embarrassment.) I didn't do anything wild like wrestle a wild boar with my bare hands or anything, I twisted the wrong way while loading the dryer.

I wish I could say the boar thing, but I am trying to be honest on this blog.

Today I learned a bit about Excel (I never had a use for it before) and I am getting involved with a new project to go with my normal Thursday thing. I might be a little crazy for wanting another project, but I am really excited about it. It will take a while to catch it up, but then I feel it will do great and amazing things.

I have been bracing myself to get back to my book too after taking too much time off from it. My book is a bittersweet project, and perhaps I shall go into that more tomorrow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Yeah I passed on Excel before. I can muddle my way through, but I'm no pro. Some of those formula's are straight up crazy!

I'm more of a Adobe Photoshop kind of guy. Hand in there and pop some motron for your back muscle man!

Peace,

- Neo

2:43 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I am a word processor sort of guy :)(takes more Motrin)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters