Monday, March 12, 2007

Next time I am away I should get a tan

Well I have taken a few days from the blog and I forgot to tell people again. Thank you for the offline messages and the emails checking in on me. I wish I had something exciting to tell you about me being gone but not much has happened.
I wish I could say that me and my wife went to Orlando or something, but I just have been working at my desk on several other projects.
When I get in a mode I forget to write blogs, eat, occasionally breath and all that sort of thing. Though I am at a snag again, since my co-worker hasn't returned calls for a few days and I get frustrated.
I have also used the time to do some soul searching, I think I found part of me. Last night I actually wrote Janus-Poetry (No I don't publish that, they really stink.) I normally don't write that stuff unless I am very happy or very depressed...last night I just started writing.
So I am back, thanks for waiting. I am a little refreshed though I still wish I had something more exciting to say from being gone.
Will catch up with you all soon.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Hey now, share that stuff. You'll never know if anyone likes it unless you hang it out there for people to see.

Peace,

- Neo

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon Janus, let's see some of your poetry. I bet it's a lot better than what you give yourself credit for.

Frodo

6:28 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Ha ha, you guys are so nice. Trust me though you don't want that.

I don't really know how to write poetry so it is more like fragmented writing down.

I will go into it later, and finish reading blogs tomorrow...I'm off for bed.

Maybe I will expound on it later.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters