Monday, September 22, 2008

Today's exciting headlines.

Don't have a lot of time so I will have to look at yahoo headlines.

Miley Cyrus is acting up Oh heavens what is the world coming to, if she doesn't settle down I will have to return the Hannah Montana sleeping bag, purse, and flamethrower that I recently got. I can't imagine a Disney "actress" acting up. I hope she settles down like Lindsay Lohan.

Huge Diamond Discovered. No big deal, I can't afford it. Maybe they will make it the official Hannah Montana Diamond and sell it.

NFL Player with a bad rep calls Miami player "Dirty." Well I guess that guy would know. With all the football going on that is the top headline.

America's tastiest chocolate chip cookie. At last a real article. Go cookies!

Where did the real news go?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They found my diamond? I wondered where I left it. Lol.

Frodo

8:09 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

The cat usually knocks mine off a counter. Why do cats like to trash stuff?

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters