Friday, August 29, 2008

Janus considers his career plan

Today is one of them days. Two of my clients had to get medical attention. (Not from anything I did or didn't do...don't worry.) I am often reminded of just how unstable working with the elderly can be.

Two in one day though is a bit of a surprise for me nonetheless.

I need a job where I feel less attached to people. Perhaps I should consider being a probation officer.

Nah.

I need to write a few best sellers and retire in relative obscurity. How's that for a career plan?

I never really did get around to the career plan thing.

Somedays I wish I had.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Writers don't retire- they keep writing...
I keep writing...
Now if someone would keep paying me for it, that would help!

12:17 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

True.

Besides if I retire what the hell am I going to do?

I am so sick of doing nothing at times.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters