Thursday, August 28, 2008

I can't even isolate myself properly today right.

I have had this screen up for over an hour. I have to go to bed.

I feel I should write something. Writers are supposed to do stuff like that according to my English teacher.

Today I went over to Lucas's place to fix his computer, I ended staying there most of the night. I guess I am just feeling weird. Normally I hate going anywhere and I feel like going home and shutting off the world for a while. Today I just couldn't do it.

Which is stupid, because how often will I get a chance to do this as things get crazier.

I miss crazy old hermit me.

Tomorrow I am dealing with a patient that is in rapid decline, I am not looking forward to that. No matter how hard I try I can't stop things from falling apart, I can only try to slow it down a bit.

Maybe it is time for a career change. Now is not the time to do anything risky. When is it a time to do something risky though?

Well time for bed.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters