Monday, October 23, 2006

Delays Delays Delays, and going at full speed.

I woke up a bit late today, and wedding planning and unexpected errands have set me back a wee bit, Tomorrow is my craziest day of the week, so you might not hear from me to Wednesday morning or so.
My brother called today (a very very rare event, as we are not the closest usually.) I got congratulated and he asked me about dates because he was wanting to lend me his Arizona house and his company car and a few other odds and ends for a gift for our Honeymoon. Which is nice because it would be very cold on our wedding and going to a place that's in the 70's or better that time of year would be great.
One friend called and asked if we would like a gift now to help out with the wedding to help us along, and wanted to make sure that their is nothing she and her husband couldn't do to help. Some people really know how to get on my goodside let me tell ya.
The date has been moved forward to January...which takes about 9 months off my planning time..which makes me have to move a bit faster. The reason for the sudden change is nothing more than "We want to get married, we don't need an extra 9 months to get better flowers, invite more people, and to stress." I am pointing this out due to 3 groomsmen asking if everything was ok, since Janus Torrell doesn't hurry usually unless it's a problem.
So sorry, I didn't get the Sunday School bit written today, but I figured you would like to have a real update anyway. Now I have to go up town to the library and to do a quick errand and I got work at 4:30. So I will see you all tomorrow or the next day.

J.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it's all happening in January now, Janus? That is really exciting, I am SO pleased for you and Bella.

It was nice of your brother to lend you his car, and his house in Arizona. It's an exciting time for you both, and I really wish you both all the best.

Frodo :)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

thank ya Frodo

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters