Thursday, October 19, 2006

Braindead on Thursday

I took a short short nap but I am going back to bed. Adjusting to the morning has not gone as well as I hoped. By God's grace I have been able to function and survive on two hours of sleep for most of today (well now 3 maybe.) I have the lights off...I am laying in bed...I am doing nothing else, and I still can't sleep easily.
So as a result you are not getting anything too lengthy or exciting tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I will be more in the land of the living.

So....let me direct you to other places to read. Harry is updating pretty frequent and his expanded his many talents to rappin' go check him out if you would. Janet has a few updates lately, you can learn about CCC's Next program a little...good stuff to read on even if you may not be a CCC attendee and her husband Troy had his birthday today, but he doesn't have a blog that I know of so you will have to send your wishes through Janet. Eric's been updating quite well lately too and you can watch a movie for our latest series as well as read some good odds and ends.
Might be adding a new link soon, and tomorrow night is my first night shift, not late night but different things and different routines so if you would keep me in prayer I hope that night shifts are as pleasant as day.

Talk to you soon,

J.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for your first night shift, Janus, I hope it goes fine.

I also hope you can get some decent sleep soon, it sounds like you need it. Try counting sheep, maybe that would help...zzzzzzzzzzz.

Frodo :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thank you, I got 10 hours of sleep (albeit with a little prayer and tylenol pm) I am looking forward to tonight though I am always tense before work.

3:14 PM  
Blogger a fractal cat said...

I worked for years doing shift work that included nights. I enjoyed them. People seemed more friendly somehow. They shared that common bond of - not really wanting to be there, but getting-on-with-it attitude.
You'll be fine.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

You are right, it was great. :)

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters