Sunday, October 22, 2006

The last day of work for this week!

Well tonight is a break from my serial thing, I am going to work this evening til 10:00 so chances are I am not going to be saying much tonight. I have an exciting evening of dish washing and grilled chicken. Today I feel terrible I didn't sleep well last night, and well I slept in really late and missed most of my day.

Working the next two nights in a row, and a morning shift Tuesday. So Waiting for Wednesday eagerly. The hours aren't too long, I am sure eventually I will get used to this routine and get caught up on sleep as well as be more ambitious when I get home. After all these books aren't going to write themselves.

See ya tomorrow God willin'

Janus

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have an exciting evening ahead of you. Just make sure you don't wash the chicken, and grill the dish. :)

Frodo

6:23 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

surprisingly I didn't Frodo and the chicken turned out great. Got to love the Weber grill..but its getting closer and closer to end of Grill season (When it snows.)

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters