Thursday, October 26, 2006

Gone, back, and gone again

Oh good it works again...we were down for a bit due to server troubles but I am back.

Sorry no big updates tonight, its too late and I got a big day tomorrow, but maybe just maybe I will update tomorrow.

Think we found a place for the wedding and reception, so keep us in prayers we need it. My sis Caroline is coming out to check out reception area with us to make sure it is worthy...now if I can get us all over there at the same time and back in time.

So wish us luck, now I am off to make dinner.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad that you found a place for wedding and reception, and I hope your sister finds it worthy. :)

Good luck.

Frodo

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed out on this place a bit. Got quite busy (finally got a job, and it leaves me with 'bout 3h of spare time a day).

Anyways, fill me in on the news. You getting married to your sister now? I thought that wasn't exactly legal =P Best wishes to you, and may the genetical mutations not be with your kids!

-Raf

7:10 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

lol thanks Frodo, and don't worry Raf my family isn't that close. My sister is helping me pick places for receptions since she is a caterer and knows more about reception places than me.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's got to brush her teeth and stay off the candy, if she's a catery-thingy.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters