Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Years

I realize that things are missing from my life and soul lately and I have had a week of mandatory resting to remember what it is I am.

I want to be a writer again. I don't have to be rich and famous (Note: I don't mind though, really if it happens, at least as far as I can tell, it hasn't happened yet.) I just need to get my ideas out of my head into paper (or a screen more likely) and maybe just maybe I might be able to do something with it.

But why do today what I can put off tomorrow. Let me set January for my start up time. I might also give myself a new name. A name people can pronounce. A name that will not make me sound like a 73 year old Grandma that makes cookies for the kids. ....I probably won't because that would require work, but its a possibility.

Hopefully I still will have readers, and I haven't been declared dead like my High school class believes (More on that some other time.) I am coming back.....hopefully in a few days.

Look out web, here comes Janus Torrell...again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters