Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Getting back to normal someday?

Well I decided that even though I could do something else that I was going to write an update. Preserving my once a month current streak.

For those wondering how I am doing, I am now working a few jobs. Which is a good thing. Workwise I am at my best game for years. I will have to update with more specifics.

I am also no longer suffering from insomnia. The extra work, some of it involving physical lugging of equipment for 3 hours every few nights has helped me rest. I am also taking something by my doctor which curbs my spaz attacks.

I am also worried. Lately I have been very thin-skinned. I am not sure if I am just tired or what. I do feel exhausted all the time but I notice that I am feeling more sarcastic, more tempermental, and in general not myself.

I am going to try upping my sleep and of course trying to keep up with praying and talking with others.

It concerns me that I am not being myself and I am taking on some of my traits from years ago. I didn't sleep much then either, it might explain the moods.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Janus, if you're going to sit on your rear all night long at least write something and bring it eh?

Peace,

- And Illusion of bloggers past

7:54 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Hmmm- what was that comment about?

It sounds to me like you're just getting old! You know, too much work, not enough play-
Plus, I'm old, n I notice my skin is thin n getting the criss-crossy thing happening-(yuc).

I once invented a t-shirt design which stated. "Normal has ceased to exist until further notice" n this is where you're living lately!
There is no normal, or finding it again.
I hope You'll feel more like you soon!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Yes my illusionary anonymous friend, it is always better to do something creative if not productive than do nothing at all.

Snag, it is true I am getting old. I can't eat as much, stay awake as long, and know everything nearly as well as I could over a decade ago. The fact that it is a decade ago makes me even more sad.

I am going to order one of them shirts

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters