Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Chiiiiili night!

Woohoo got to make a big old pot of chili tonight. That may not sound so amazin' but it has been forever.

I have had two long term house guests that cannot eat beans, so I felt bad making chili in front of them if they can't eat it too.

Plus, when it is hot out, Bella hates it when I use the oven since it makes the whole house hotter than a jungle.

So, I got dinner done on time and well, and got to make one of my favorites!

....as you can tell, it has been a slow day.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

reminded me of the night you proposed... your chili will always be good and always be romantic. This batch was particularly good my love.
Feeling reminiscent, our 2 year engagement anniversary is almost upon us.

xxxoooxxx-Bella

10:27 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Ah...now I remember why making such a simple dish warms the heart as well as the kitchen.

Happy 2 year engagement soon.
xxx

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters