Thursday, April 26, 2007

Janus in Limbo

This last week or so I can't really describe me, other than Blah.
Not bad, Not good, just blah. Sometimes I feel like I am just kind of existing with really no point to what I am doing.
I still am friendly I suppose, and I still do my day to day things, but I feel almost like I am just there.
Maybe I need to do some time outside when the sun comes back and the rain ends. Maybe I will feel better tomorrow maybe when I go do my Thursday thing. Maybe I just need some real rest to get my brain back.
Anyway, thanks for visiting, sorry I am falling behind on my reading as well. I will get back on the road soon I promise.
At any rate, I hope this one is short enough that I don't make anyone late to work to read it.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Janus.

It sounds like you need a holiday. Can you take some time off work at all?

Or do something different, that you wouldn't normally do.

I hope you feel better soon.

Take care Janus.

Frodo

2:25 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Hmmmm, maybe a trip to the strip club is in order? I'll buy the first round. :)

Peace,

- Neo

7:10 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

No can't really take a holiday Frodo, but the Limbo thing just happens when I get overwhelmed in my own madness :)

Thursday thing was great btw. I don't know what I wouldn't normally do..thats the problem

10:54 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Neo,

You trying to get me in trouble are ye?

Thanks for the offer though, especially for the round.

Better not though, I can be scary.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - hehehehe, well she'll never know right? *grin*

6:50 AM  
Blogger a fractal cat said...

I still catch the posts. Just need you to be you really. Thats all it takes.

Keep well my friend.

afc

7:06 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Cat, I'm keepin at it :)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters