Monday, December 28, 2009

Names..names...names...

I am getting the blog ready for the "big" January launch. I guess that means that I am officially not blogging now, even if this seems like it. All part of my clever tricks I guess.

I have been debating starting a new blog with a new name in a new town....ok at least the first two. I don't know what to name myself though. I don't like hiding so much, but at the same time I don't like to embarrass my loved ones by using my real name and photo either.

It's a tough choice.

What to name the blog or do I just keep the same name.

I wonder if any of my blogger friends are still alive, or if facebook killed them off.

I have to go through my links and clean out the dead ones, but again....what name do I get.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

We're still here Janus, how's this for a blog name: "Faithfully."

hmmmmm?

Keeping in line with the Journey theme... :)

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters