Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bozo awaits your comments

(Inflatable Bozo the Clown Punching Bag sits at desk next to a can of coke and wearing a Janus messed up hair wig)

I have early morning duties today, so I can't stay up til the 11th hour to write a good post and don't have much time to even send you this quick note. So tonight I have to try to sleep so I can try to get up early. (At least for me.)

I have thought of a few more things I can post about later, but you will have to wait 24 hours like everyone else. In the mean time; Punch the clown, Read some of the blogs on my links (I hear that Emma posted something earlier), and work on that book that you said you were writing 10 years ago and still haven't finished.

See you the day after tomorrow (or tomorrow by the time most of you read this.)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

Okay.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Punches Bozo the Clown, and then waits for 24 hours*

Frodo :)

9:52 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Hey leave the clown alone!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters