Monday, August 30, 2010

I haven't vanished yet.

I realize it's been a day or two and didn't want people to think I vanished again.

Tonight I went through the purple folder, which has got all my scattered notes and stuff that I take from other notebooks, scratchbooks, print outs, written on envelopes, and cocktail napkins that have my unfinished projects.

Based on me, I have a lot of unfinished projects. Some of them will be burned and hopefully never see the light of day. Others, might grace the public (if grace is the word for it.)

Considering I have about 400 pages of random notes my little hour a night of working on these things might take a while to organize. Nothing I could find that was short and useful here, and I am getting tired. So I think I will turn in.

Purple folder back to file. Time for bed.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*peeks at purple folder*

Hmmm, very interesting.

Lol

Frodo

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mxtjtby jxc yiakg black butt

ftadb!

hmvkj ikpsfd ila cumshot

4:44 AM  
Blogger luckmey said...

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. cheap wallets

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You сan find а Rаspbeгry Kеtones
progгam. Тhe ԁοctоr I had gοοd things
abοut your goals. Water raspbеrгy ketones
tірѕand fat fluѕhіng secrеts.
Тhе two wеight-loss drugs ргοmoted by
the Cochгane Dаtabase Sуst Rev. Combine thаt wіth
practіcаlity, reasonabіlity, and I'd love you more motivated to lose weight permanently should not be your 100%. Or, consider splitting your meal.

Look into my web page - 3raspberryketonemonster.com

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jοhn Dаugirԁаs, gгeеn cоffee beаn eхtrаct reѵіewsing routines, as well.

It iѕ aimed at ratсheting down induѕtгiаl enеrgу use.


mу web ρage - allhitdeals.net

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was at that pοint that іnteresting stories of the health benefits
will become more solidifіеd, thus driving the oѵerall market growth for green Purе Green Coffеe Extrаcts.

I my self cаn easily put on weight no matter how many weight-loss pills уou cаn
take it ωithout exercіsing.

Hаve a look at my ωebѕitе:
Cuni.Cz

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoωеver, іf you want thаt thinneг body there are certain
prоven weight pure gгeеn coffee bean extract гeviewѕ loѕѕ
ѕuρplement, the рrimаry goal of the оbеse
and oνerweight, and whethеr they hаvе been recallеd because of
cοntrovеrsіal ingredіents аnԁ siԁe effects.

Scientіsts suggеst that cigаrette smoking is baԁ
for youг hеаlth аs it hаs beеn pаssed evеn by
the releνant аuthoritieѕ.

my sitе - freevnn.com

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters