Monday, August 21, 2006

This is running a little late but....

Yes I am way behind getting something posted today. The truth is I had a bit of writer's block. I have been coming down with a little something and I am trying to shake it before tomorrow.

I am going to be writing between two of the websites now, again so that might keep me a tad busy. James has been nagging me to get back to my professional ways and keep working for something that we have had in mind for years. Not that I am a professional, at all.
Plus I am still working on that day job thing. Keeping the fingers crossed there.
Today I am pondering getting a counter for the website, though that means I might have to HTML something (Shudder) and have to bust out the old copy of "HTML For Dummies." I have also eliminated the need to type in word verfication. This will remain in effect until I get spammed to death. I have also got RSS Owl so that I can keep track of other peoples posts, but will have to ask Robert how to use it since I am a complete moron.

All in all I have had a busy day of not getting anything significant done. I hope to see you again tomorrow

Janus.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Janus Torrell said...

See Raf, this exactly why I need people around to do this stuff. lol

10:36 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Very kind of you my friend, I kind of got one from clicking on a link on Harry's site and didn't realize you commented til after I did that.

So sorry to have not accepted your offer before getting the counter put up.

I saw a way to do it without programming and jumped at it :)

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters