Saturday, May 05, 2007

Idea purgatory and more hours for Janus

The biggest trouble I have with my blog is keeping it short. Some of you probably realized that by now. If you haven't... you have to come by on a Wednesday when I am at home and feeling verbal. If I didn't have to worry about getting to work on time, you probably would of got a long one today.
I had a big one in my head, and I thought it through while I was boiling noodles. I paced a little while thinking it over and waiting for the water to hurry up. I wrote it down for another day. The notebook of writing idea purgatory, until the opportunity for it comes up. Sometimes they do come up after all.
So to update you on my life. The car is still doing well and the gas mileage is great.
I am having some more work hours, which is good.
The bad thing was it was because Telly needs more supervision. He took a fall a while back (no not when I was on duty), and when it didn't get better I thought it would be a good idea to have things checked out and told the family. He has a fracture, so we just need to help him out more. His family is doing what they can to make up for the extra hours and effort...so please keep them in prayers.
Bella has been home sick since yesterday, so she is recovering. Please keep her in prayer too. Otherwise things are slowly normalizing.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging about boiling noodles is just as exciting a boiling them, sorry. Thanks for being the best husband ever, and boiling noodles for me :)
--xoxo bella

6:31 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

You're welcome hon, and I didn't really go into noodleology for a reason my dear.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thinking while doing noodles is ironic when you consider them another name for brains!

Prayers for Telly n Bella have been said, best of luck to them.

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a shame about Telly, I hope he gets better soon. But I'm sure he will be fine, since he has a Janus to take care of him. :)

I'm sorry to hear that Bella is sick as well. I hope she is having plenty of rest and drinking lots of fluids.

I am sending good thoughts to Telly and Bella, and hope they both get better soon.

Frodo :)

P.s. I like your long blogs as well!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Hope Bella is doing better.

Ah the notebook, I think I'm about due to start a new one. I'm wearing my nifty blue one out lately. hahahaha.

Peace,

- Neo

7:04 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Snag- Thank you very much for the prayers they are both improving. And yes, now that I think of it, that was unintentional..so that would be irony


Frodo thank you, Both are doing better. Thanks for liking the long blogs :)

Neo- She is much better already. Keep those notebook industry going!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters