Sunday, May 06, 2007

Two quick updates

After hearing the lesson today, Bella did a good budget up. Now if we can keep with it.
Doesn't sound too frightening, at least til I crave Mcdonalds and then I will want to mug people for Mcnugget money. Self Control ain't my thing.
Last night we talked about some of my long blog ideas that I could never do because you would only have time to read my post during your entire weekend. She said I should put it in a book...I thought she was kidding. She is serious, so I said why not. More details might come later on that one.
Tomorrow I work in the morning, and leaving earlier than normal...so see you, when I see you.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your long posts are brilliant. I always enjoy reading them. :)

So when can I read this 'Long Post' book of yours then?

Take care.

Frodo :)

8:48 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

probably when I finish it Frodo. :)

Thanks for droppin by

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Looks at Janus's subtitle*

So should I send over some caffeine in the meantime, then? Lol.

Frodo :)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

I'd probably create a blog for them...

Goosd luck with your projects!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

duh! -GOOD

11:53 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Frodo, yes forward the caffeine.

Snag- that was the other option, making another blog for people that want to take the time to read it...still mulling it over.

I do the typos all the time on the blog, mostly I run spell check on myself otherwise people would think I was writing in a version of Aztec. So no worries :)

7:46 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, mcnuggets. Actually Micky D's nuggets suck these days. They taste like pieces of rubber. But I love their double cheeseburgers!

Peace,

- Neo

7:21 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Mcdonalds quality has really dropped since I have gotten older, that or I am just getting more selective

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters