Friday, June 15, 2007

Busy Busy Weekend

Normally Bella and I would both be working this weekend, but we both had to switch some hours for this weekend. Bella's cousin is getting married! Part of me is excited and part of me is nervous. I don't relax at weddings even when I am just a guest.
Today is errands day and the rehearsal, tomorrow is the wedding, and Sunday is Dad day so at least we are just eating and relaxing a bit more.
Bella is a bridesmaid this time around and gets to do the walking and smiling and wear the dress, I get to be a guest. That means I just sit down, eat, smile, and occasionally move so people don't take my pulse. I have a "date" too, don't worry my wife knows about it. I am going with one of our lady buddys, at least I don't have to sit at a table with a bunch of people I don't know.
So got some clothes at the cleaners, got some errands to run today.
So you probably won't see me much this weekend, but don't worry I am alive.
At least I don't have to try to catch any stinkin garters either, I have the married guy exemption this time.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun, and be good to yourself when no-one else will. :)

Frodo

11:22 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I will also look back with no regrets and turn off the noise that drives me crazy :P

I don't give prizes for quoting music, just for catching me quote it Frodo. :)

I will try to have some fun though, have a good weekend.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Hey just make sure they have an open bar!

Have a great weekend.

Peace,

- Neo

7:19 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Rest Assured Neo, open bar is there. The groom confirmed it. He wants me to take advantage of it since he is paying for it.

I really like the groom, he's a good guy.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Hope all has gone well into wedded bliss n the hang-over skipped you!

Happy Dad Day Janus!

4:11 AM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thank ya, I had a great time. No hangover either, I figured I might have to drive.

So I took it really slow. Had a nice time, but glad to be home and relaxin'

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters