Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Almost there!

"Communication" is coming soon. I just did version 2.0 and waiting for Bella to do her editing magic before 3.0 is up and ready to go. So it still takes a little while to spit this stuff out.
I am pretty sure I am going to have to cut it in half and give you a two parter if it is too long. You never know though, besides I am sure you all miss my 30 page blog submits. It's about 4 pages double spaced so it might squeeze in.
I don't have to change any names so that is easy enough. Part of me feels shamed at actually working on refining my stuff. I even used the unholy dark tools of writing. Spell check and Grammar check, the horror!
The hardest part about that is it gets stuck on all my Janusisms, since I average about 4 misspelled or misused words per sentence. No one ever accused me of mastering the King's English. I figured the King could do his own homework.
So my homework stuff might seem a bit unnatural and almost readable due to the intervention of the King's Word Perfect 9.0. They even messed with my infamous ...'s (the rambling pause at an inappropriate time that I have come to love.)
I just wanted to give you fair warning so you didn't think you went to the wrong blog.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's this "Communications" you talk of? (Yeah, can't be arsed to read the entire blog. Tooooo late here, and got to go back to work tomorrow. Interm job thing for two weeks. Crappy monkey-work, but at least it pays... a bit, but can't stay up late and it already's 2h23am here, which I'll notice in training tomorrow, oh man, shit, that is going to be painful =P )

7:23 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Just remember: Spell check is your friend. ;)

Peace,

- Neo

8:05 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Tiki good to see ya! It's a paper for class. I have been taunting people with the chance to see it all week.

Neo, Spell and Grammar check need to be hosed down from overheating after my papers.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters