Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Extra details.

Whew I finished it, today is a two parter just in the sense that I added this note. The paper did really well in class and it looks much longer with double spacing, which is why I did single spacing here. Other than the name of the teacher all the other details are the same.

First grade came in from last week "A" from my Grandpa's Biography. Seem to be getting more comfy in my skin there.

Tomorrow I will probably show you one of my quick writes. I had 20 minutes to write a short story from one starting line. Hopefully you'll like that too.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting the A.
I'm eagerly awaiting your short story.

Frodo :)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thank you, and well there ya go :)

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters