Tuesday, July 03, 2007

House Shopping with Janus


Take a look at this beauty, for only about 135 million dollars I could be the proud owner of a fine castle. Sure it's Dracula's castle, and Transylvania is a bit of a commute, but if I bought this in Naperville or something it would probably closer to a kajillion dollars. So I could just fly to work every day or so, and save so much in property tax.
The view is good I hear, as long as you aren't trying to escape. I don't know about the local stores though, but I am sure they have a KFC or something nearby. The neighbors suck though.
So I might have to talk to a few hundred people and borrow a few hundred million because my Visa debit is a little short for a purchase of this size. I wonder if the Habsburgs take a check.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely castle. Tremendous view.
Why not get 2 of them? lol

Just watch out for the vampire bats!!! lol

Take care

Frodo :)

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, but I am not moving to Transylvania, it would suck.
--xxoo Bella

12:08 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Two of them Frodo? I can't afford one yet! Don't worry about vampire bats though, they are a Mexico-South America thing.

Bella, yeah it would suck. Plus I would miss my dining out places.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters