Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Getting back on track and consumption of books.

Well the wedding went well, though I never really relax at weddings. My wife and I kept smiling at each other during the ceremony and reception, it brought back some nice memories.
Though I enjoyed myself I felt good after I got home from the wedding and went to bed.
My church CCC has been doing a series called "Eat this book." which is about Bible reading and gathering insight from God. I actually will admit that I am terrible at this one. I don't read the Bible every day sometimes I take a long stretch at a time. So I have started doing reading everyday again this week and trying to stick with it. They also want me to journal, but other than my occasional blogging I am terrible at journalling, sometimes I barely can squeeze in the reading.
So that is something for me to work on.
Fathers day was spent with my Father in law, his wife and my sister in law but also my parents came by and we had all the dogs running in the yard. Quite a day and we had a great cookout with some quality cookin's though it was a bit warm.
On a school note this week gave me double assignments, which figures since I was gone most of the weekend. I finished a 7 page short story and wrote a class activity. So that is why I have been AWOL. Got to turn in and get ready for class.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

Janus - Good luck with the paper, I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Now, about those leftovers..... *wink*

10:32 PM  
Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thanks Neo, I think I did..well ok.

Next week I get the grade.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters